Tuesday, February 12, 2008

He loves me, he loves me not....

This is Lauren's new favorite game. She stands below Jason's favorite plant and picks off the leaves. She's so funny because after she picks them off, she looks them over and drops them on the ground. When I tell her to stop, she turns around and gives me a big grin and keeps going. It's so funny it makes it hard to stop her. Pretty soon there won't be leaves low enough for her so until then we'll let her entertain herself and us. By the end, when daddy's plant is almost bare, I'm sure her answer will be "he loves me not!" (referring to daddy).
P.S. I know I have been extrememly deliquent in my blogging but we've just had a really low key month and it's been good time to just play with the girls and enjoy the family.

What, are you talking to me?

3 comments:

Zappe Family said...

What a cute chunka chunka (as Aaron called her.) So fun to see how big she is!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys are just bragging because your plants have leaves. How do you think that makes the rest of us feel?!?!

Stalk ya later!

Addie's sister

JS said...

Yea! Glad to see a post. That is hilarious! I bet Jason cringes everytime he finds a leaf on the floor!