Friday, January 25, 2008

Love the Rain!

Now I know that I am truly a Seattle-ite. I am absolutely loving our weather right now. It has been rainy for 3 days, pretty much non-stop and I couldn't be happier. I know, most people will think I am crazy. I do like living in Los Angeles but I miss weather and we are finally having some weather. It's even cold, well, cold for us (like mid-50's). Of course, L.A. not quite as equiped for such weather and it makes driving crazy but that's great for me because it means we have an excuse to stay in and play games, read books, do puzzles and watch movies. All I need now is a fireplace and hot chocolate:)

1 comment:

Zappe Family said...

And...enjoy wearing your cute sweaters too? If it's cold enough for you. Once a Seattle-ite, always a Seattle-ite! :0 It's been SUNNY up here for the past week, but FREEZING cold, like highs in 30s! Brrrr! I think I could handle some warm LA sunshine too though.