Sunday, December 2, 2007

Attack!

After we went to the mall, we went to Tyson and Jen's parents home to regroup. While we were there one of Tyson's sisters gave Emily a little muffin. When she layed down on the floor to get her diaper changed (we know, she's not potty trained), little Berkleigh came crawling over as fast as she could and just attacked Emily's muffin. She was on Emily with her mouth all over the muffin trying to eat it. It was so funny and I was sad I couldn't get my camera out fast enough. This is only the aftermath. I guess the saying is true, "it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."



2 comments:

Amy D. said...

Yeah, I can finally comment!! Don't you worry, Olivia is not potty trained either. She just really doesn't care. And I love that she freaked out...Ethan causes these freak outs at least once a day.

JS said...

I love Emily's face, and I love that Berkleigh looks a tad bit scared. :)