Saturday, December 29, 2007

We love the Wii!

I had to share this because it was just about the funniest thing I have ever seen. Jason's parents got a Wii for Christmas so we've been playing as a family-so fun. Last night we got Jason and his dad to box each other. I have to tell that it's been a long time since I have laughed this hard. I was trying to video tape it but I couldn't hold the camera still. It's hard to describe, I guess someday you'll have to see it to believe it. I think in the end Jason's dad came out on top but I think the spectators we're the real winners in this one.


7 comments:

Whitney said...

I can totally picture Rod doing this! Jeff finally got his Wii for Christmas. Its really fun watching little Kids box too. Marci and Ben were here this weekend and Brian was hilarious playing the wii! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!

Zappe Family said...

When I first looked at this pic, I thought they were dancing. :)

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I want to get a Wii so bad! I love the pictures of the snow. My kids have no idea what snow is!

JS said...

The Wii is SO fun. Brooke got it for Christmas and we had so much fun playing it. Glad you had such a good Christmas.

Aubrey said...

It was so fun to see how the Polson Family is doing. I don't know if you remember me,Aubrey Cooper, from the good ole BYU 85th ward back in the day. You have one cute family!

necia said...

Hey, I just found your blog through the grapevine and I thought I would say hi! We just recently started a blog, gilbertfamily-brettand necia.blogspot.com, (check it out if you want to see our boys). I can't believe how many old friends and faces I am discovering through blogging, who knew. Your girls are adorable!

Angela Richards said...

Hey Lisa! I completely understand the whole wii thing. I am glad you sent a card to work. You have such a cute family. We all miss you at Eyre Derm!--Angela