Saturday, December 29, 2007

Seattle in the Winter (and the rain)!

One thing we always love to do when we come home is to make a trip to downtown Seattle. This year we went with a big group of my family. The best part about the visit to Seattle is the ferry ride. I don't know why but this has been one of my favorite things ever since I was a kid so it's fun to now be able to share that with my own kids. We always take french fries with us on the ferry and we feed the seagulls. The birds are so crazy, or hungry, because they will come and take the fries right out of your hand. Emily was even brave enough to do it. We were pretty proud. Emily, Lauren and Jason with my parents.
Us with beautiful Seattle in the background.
Jason and Emily
Me and Lauren
One of my most favorite views-Seattle and the water-what a beautiful place.

4 comments:

Amberli said...

i can't believe those seagulls ate from your hands! so cool!

Zappe Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

JS said...

What an awesome picture of Jason and Emily. I would be so scared of those birds!

JS said...

Have you seen "The Birds"? Scary!