Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun in the Sun with Cousins!

Ok, so I am slow again in posting but I'll try to get caught up. A couple weeks ago, my sister and two of her kids came up from San Diego to play. We ended up spending a few hours at the beach. It was super fun. I don't take the girls by myself to the beach very often since it's so much work to get there, so it was so great to go with other people. And of course the girls love playing with their cousins. Matthew dug them a huge hole with steps that they could go up and down, they loved it. Although Emily was pretty apprehensive about getting wet, Matt and Samantha eventually got both girls in the water. It was a beautiful day and we have a great time. We're so blessed to have such wonderful family.








1 comment:

wendy_d23 said...

What precious smiles! I wish we lived closer to the beach!