Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Miss-Behaving!

Lately Lauren has turned into a little mischief monkey. Every time I turn around she's into something she shouldn't be. I think some of it comes from watching Emily and thinking she can do everything Emily does. Whatever it is, I have to admit that I do love her adventurous spirit. There's not a lot of things that scare her or make her nervous. I appreciate that about both my girls but could be a sign of crazy things to come. Here are two of her favorites. Summitting her mountain-and looking quite pleased.
Relaxing while eating-she tips her chair all the way the wall and then continuously bangs it against the wall-pleasant.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Yeah, that's what they love to do, copy their older sissy. It just blows me away how they have different personalities. And yes they just grow so fast, can't we just freeze time! Emily and Lauren are so adorable. BTW, nice talk on sunday Jason

JS said...

Is her chair off the ground? Merrick is a little mischievous too... can't wait till they can get into trouble together.