Friday, January 25, 2008

Bag Tagged!

Ok, so Jen bag tagged me. I am not really familiar with this process but I'll give it a shot. I pretty much only carry my diaper bag, simply because every time I don't take it because I don't think we'll need it, those are the times we need it bad. Lucky for all of you, these pictures were not taken on a Sunday when the bag is bursting at the seems. I'll put a little plug in for the bag as well. This is the diaper bag I bought when Lauren was born and I love it. It's just big enough to fit the necessities without allowing enough room to lose things in it. It's the perfect size.

So here it is:
And here's the rest...
Things to look for:
-3 Pez dispensers, these come in handy when I need a really good incentive.
-2 pairs of sunglasses, of course the Hello Kitty ones are Emily's.
-My planner, without which I would be unorganized and late all the time.
-Tons of fruit snacks of various flavors (Fruit snacks have always been Emily's favorite.)

So there you have it, not too exciting. Sorry. So now I will tag Jill Zappe and Natalie Jensen..

1 comment:

Zappe Family said...

Great diaper bag! That's seriously very stylish and cute. Just wait to see how frumpy mine is, no, not with Winnie the Pooh or something like that, but not anywhere near as cute as yours. But...you've always been a bag lover. I have to point out that I love how it says "diapees and wipees" -- and we'd add FOR WEESIES! (In honor of Aaron's nickname for you.) :) I'll try to do mine soon!