Tuesday, January 22, 2008

She's Done It!

Lauren has finally started crawling. For the longest time she just wasn't interested and she hated being on her stomach. Anytime she would try, she'd fall on her belly and then just freak out. We had almost figured she was just going to skip the whole crawling thing but on Friday she surprised us. Emily had her Dora Memory game out and apparently that was the magic trick for Lauren. She must have really wanted those cards or she's just really anxious to torment her sister. Playtime has always been so peaceful since Lauren couldn't get to Emily's toys. I think I feel the winds of change.
Here I come!
Still has to take a little rest now and then.

2 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Hooray! Now let the fun begin! (and drama). How many teeth does she have? Allison still has ZERO teeth! Crazy, although I think my body is so thankful for no teeth yet. :) (If you catch what I mean...) So cute! I broke down and bought the fake Robeez from Target for Allison. They are great if you're in the market for them.

thegreatscotts said...

Yea! I love it. We will have our hands full next time we are together! :)

Oh, I bag tagged you! :) Just what you wanted huh? And I emailed you back. Thanks for the email... or should I say novel.