Friday, December 11, 2009

Trimming the Tree!

Ok, so not really "trimming" it since last year we broke down and bought a cute little pre-lit tree, but we did decorate it. It was super fun this year since the girls really could do most of it themselves (it helps that the tree's about their size). I love the girls genuine amazement with every ornament, like they've never seen it before. They are so excited for Christmas this year...such a fun age.


Finished product...with really no help from Jason or I! Thus the clump of ornaments in front!I think Lauren in showing an ornament, which I cut out of the picture! Goofy kids!


2 comments:

Rach said...

Lauren's hair so so long! Cute tree! :)

The Jensen Family said...

Oh my goodness....they are getting so big! What fun times and I love how they love to do things together.