Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving. Again this year, we spent Thanksgiving at my sister's in San Diego. We have gone to her house every Thanksgiving but one since we've been married and we love it!! This year one of my brothers and my other sister and their families joined in on the festivities as well. My girls were is cousin heaven. We always have serious withdrawals when we leave Deb's house, especially with so many cousins there this time!!! We had a pretty low-key weekend which was awesome. The food was the best and the company was perfect!!!
I didn't take great pictures.....too busy playing with family!!

Started out with some good Turkey Bowl fun!!

Ate wonderful food at a beautiful table....thanks to Ally!!
Serious cousin lovin'!!

No comments: