Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Salt Lake City

As we passed through Utah on our way to Idaho we had the wonderful opportunity to visit with some family. We were able to see Jason's aunt and uncle and their two daughters as well as stay with my wonderful cousin. It's always so nice to have a chance to get caught up with those who we don't get to see all that often. Thanks Drapers for letting us just drop in and thanks to the Dowdles for letting us crash with them for a couple days. My cousin was one of my roommates in college and we always have such a great time together. And to make it even better, our kids had a great time too. As we left town to head for Boise, we stopped and let the girls wander around Temple Square in Salt Lake. I love it there. Although there's so much going on around the temple, it's always so peaceful on the grounds. The girls loved it and it was a great way to kick off our vacation!!

1 comment:

Tony and Ali Rico said...

You know, I am a little hurt that you didn't stop by to see us while you were at Darci's:) I know, you were busy seeing family! I do wish that we could get together sometime when you're up here though. Maybe next time. I'm going to be in California next week too, but just like you, family, family, family... If I have a free day though, I'll try to get in touch with you!