Monday, June 22, 2009

A Little Gem

I know I said I was taking a break in June but I just had to share this (mostly so I don't forget it.)
Lauren always wants to sit on my lap at the computer. Super annoying. Today was no different, she wanted up, I was trying to send some emails, I told her no, she threw herself to the ground crying (only lasts about 10 seconds), I told her that was not a good choice.
Emily pipes in "Lauren, the Holy Ghost won't stay with you if you act like that."
I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Emily! Grandpa loves your spiritual side and teaching skills.

Zappe Family said...

That's cute. What a big girl!

Tara and Orlando said...

That is so adorable!

Garrett said...

Some people would actually attribute crying and rolling on the ground to having the Holy Ghost. :) But, I think Emily nailed it. It just goes to show that these kids are listening to us, even if it doesn't seem that way.

We hope you guys are doing well. We just moved to Spokane and we're having a great time here. Hope to see you sometime soon! Love, the Halls.