Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big Changes, Again!!

I know this is major post overload from me. But I wanted to get updated on our happenings before things get crazy. For those of you who don't know, we're moving again. I know, "What are we thinking?" Well, we're thinking we got a really good opportunity and we're going with it. We have just started managing an apartment complex and we'll be moving into a new apartment next week. It's a great opportunity for us to really save money in hopes of someday having a house. We are working for some great people so it should be a really good experience for us. Although it's not the most convenient time, we think it's a good change for us. We'll make sure we get out all the pertinent info (phone number, address, etc) soon. Wish us luck!!!!
P.S. I should have added this. We are still in the same ward. Major Bonus!!!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Will you still be in our ward? Although, I'm more okay with you moving since I'll be going away to college soon anyway! :) If you need any help give us a call!

Zappe Family said...

You have always enjoyed challenges and being busy! :) Good luck with the move. I'm hoping you'll still have 2 bedrooms???

Looks like your ID trip was a blast. Your family always does such fun reunions! And...I love the family picture of you guys at SLC. You all look so great!