Monday, April 7, 2008

Cousin Fun!

Two weeks ago, the girls and I went to Deborah's for the week to play. Diana and her kids were down for spring break so it was a great chance for the girls to play with their cousins. We had a great week. Emily was in heaven with so many kids to play with. I felt like I hardly saw her since she was always running off to play somewhere. It was great entertainment for her. Last week we had a little bit of cousin "withdrawal" , she wasn't quite sure what to do with so many kids to play with. As for me, it is always so fun when I have a chance to spend time with my sisters. Special thanks to Deborah for hosting the party.

Picnic in the backyard
Best buds!
Future best buds
Hours of fun in the airjump!

2 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Deborah's house is so fun! That's so great that you get to see Diana and Deborah & fams so often. What a fun retreat!! Your kiddos are so adorable!

JS said...

cousins are the best. It is fun that you have two sisters in CA! It makes it a little easier to get together even if they aren't Super close.