Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jason has an awesome little tradition on Valentine's Day. He has always gotten me flowers, but ever since the girls were born, they get a minature version of my flower arrangement. They love it so much. We're very lucky girls!
Lauren is in a little preschool class once a week and for Valentines they got to have a little party. She was so excited! She thought she was pretty big to be able to pick out Valentine's just like Emily. It was so much fun, her favorite part being the candy.
Passing out Valentines!
Emily's Valentine's Day celebration was a little sad. I can't even explain to you how excited she was for her pre-school party. She had her Valentines done a week before the party and everyday counted down. So, the morning of her party arrives and at about 5 am she got sick. I wanted to cry, she threw-up and looked up and said "Can I still go to my party?" It broke my heart. But her cute teachers sent home all her art projects for the day and a friend brought her Valentine box with all her cards home to her. In the end it was salvaged and she survived!
For our actual Valentine's Day, we went down to Deborah's and had a wonderful dinner with both my sister's and their families (and of course I took no pictures!)

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

Olivia was sick for her party too and she was so sad. Thank goodness for those sweet teachers!

Tara and Orlando said...

Oh, poor Emily. I love that the girls get mini bouquets.