Monday, August 24, 2009

Trained!!!!

So it's official. Lauren in potty trained. Minus the first two days, she has been amazing. We started two weeks ago today and by that Wednesday she was an old pro and hasn't had an accident since. I've been a little reluctant to claim victory only because Lauren has the personality that might decide she prefers diapers and well.... she'll just go back. But so far, so good. I think we're safe. And, I have to say that it is amazing not to be changing diapers!!! Yeah for me and yeah for Lauren!

5 comments:

JS said...

don't rub it in. I am still changing poop like crazy.
I am worried to potty train cause I think that we won't have pee accidents but number 2 accidents with how regular they are.

wendy_d23 said...

you are so lucky.

Joanne said...

Potty like a Rock Star!!! Potty Like a Rock Star!!!

Tara and Orlando said...

Yeah Lauren! I am fairly terrified of my turn to potty train.

Brooke said...

How on earth does it feel to have 2 kiddos PT? Wow, can't even imagine because I'm still 0 for 2!