Monday, August 10, 2009

Playing catch-up!!

I realize that when I post, I usually overload post. Sorry. Eventually I want to download my blog to a book so I don't want to miss things, even if it's late. So after our crazy month, I had to get caught up. It seems we have our first quiet week in a long time, so I though I'd take advantage and get caught up. But lest we get bored, we have decided to potty train Lauren this week. Wish us luck. My niece Liz was potty training her little girl last week and we figured it was about time for Lauren too. Thanks for the inspiration. Plus, I want to get it done before we start into pre-school for Emily. I figure it's best while we're home most of the time. We'll keep you posted, hopefully it's all success from here.

2 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

So fun! I know you have had a busy month, but it looks like lots of fun.
Clark was so excited to see new pictures of Emily and Lauren, so I glad you still post even when it's late....besides you're in good company as half of mine end up being late as well. :)

Tara and Orlando said...

You have been staying busy by having fun! And we love seeing pics, I don't think you can ever overload with those cute girls!