Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day at PreSchool!

Today at Emily's preschool, all of the moms were invited for a special Mother's Day brunch. The kids had practiced a little program of songs and made several gifts for the moms. It was too cute. I mostly just loved home excited Emily was to be able to finally show me everything she had been working on. Emily has the cutest preschool teachers, they always do the most fun projects with the kids. They had a cute little brunch and had the room all decorated. It's crazy to think that this is just the beginning of all of the school projects and programs, but I'm excited too see Emily growing up so much.

Emily and some of her friends. She's apparently real excited!

4 comments:

Zappe Family said...

I LOVE her cheesy smile in the second one. It reminds me of your silly smiles. :) Too fun. Happy Early Mothers Day!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love her face! We had ours today too. Isn't it fun! Happy Mother's Day. I know you are a great mother.

Luisa said...

I LOVE Emily's face in that middle picture. That is seriously awesome.

The Jensen Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Looks like a fun day and we hope you had a great Mother's day!
We also hope Emily and Jason have a great birthday today....we left them a little birthday message on our blog since we didn't get cards sent.
Love you all!