Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crafternoon Finished...Finally!

Ok, so Jen and I had a crafternoon a few weeks ago to make these cute wall hangings. If you visit Jen's blog, you'll see that see finished, I don't know, 2 1/2 weeks ago. As for me, I finally did it. I got them done yesterday. Jason had to go to a Dodger's Game for work (rough life), so I had the night to finish my projects. With these projects finished the girls room is nearly complete. It's been fun to have a room to decorate and even more fun to be almost done.
Letters E & L, in case you can't tell.
This cute little board provides a storage place for our crazy big stash of hair bows.

3 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Such a cute idea! I love them! You'll have to share the directions!

JS said...

I love them! They turned out so cute! Good job. I love the blue with the green and pink. It will looks so cute above their bed! Can't wait to see the room completed!

It was fun! What is our next project!

Travis and Liz said...

I was just saying to my mom that I needed to make something to hold all Kaitlyn's bows and this is a great idea!!! Very cute