Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth!

Besides a few other places I can think of, Disneyland was a pretty happy place. Except if you ask Emily and she'll tell you most of the rides (including Winnie the Poohs Honeypots) were too scary. I think it's because most start out dark but I'm not really sure. Despite her reservations about some of the rides, we had a great day at Disneyland with my brother and his family. My favorite part is that Emily loves the simple things. Her excitement came from meeting all of the characters. She got to see Flick and Princess Ada, Pluto, Rabbit, Cruella (one of her personal favs-weird, I know), Minnie, Mickey, Pooh and Eyore. I love that she loves that. We now have annual passes, so she's excited to make repeat visits often. All and all we had a wonderful time.


3 comments:

Whitney said...

Lauren looks happy to be held by Pluto!

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

When did you guys go? We were there May 10-15.