Thursday, June 10, 2010

One Lucky Mom!!

I am the luckiest mom. I have the two cutest girls ever!!! For Mother's Day I was treated like a queen. For one thing, since I have two kids in preschool I got to attend 2 Mother's Day teas!! So fun and they made me so many cute gifts. It was such a special treat. Lauren's class made everything fish themed, including the cute pot with flowers (you can't see the fish on the pot!). The teachers used the kids hand prints to make all the fish...really the cutest. Emily's class focused more on the performance. They very enthusiastically sang about 8 songs. It was so funny and cute! I keep thinking I should put Emily in a little performing group, she just loves that stuff. Both parties has great food and so many special things to take home..
On Mother's Day, I was treated to lunch in bed (we have 9 o'clock church-makes breakfast in bed really hard), a long wonderful nap, a yummy dinner and fun gifts, including a much needed hair dryer (Jason picked out all by himself-very impressive)!! It was a very special day for sure and I am a very lucky mom!


No comments: