Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One Crazy Month!

Sorry for the overload of pics, but I thought I'd blog what we've been doing over the last month, minus a lot of things that fill our time but I don't take pictures of. My parents came to visit in San Diego in the middle of February. We were able to go down and spend a weekend with them. It was fun to have the come. They came from freezing cold Seattle to enjoy our warm So Cal weather. Unfortunately for them, it was a little chilly but we still had a great time. We made it out to Pt. Loma to see the lighthouse and take in the gorgeous views. Although it looks sunny and warm, it was actually quite chilly.
My sister's family came down on the tail end of my parent's visit and stayed the rest of the week. We were able to spend a day at Disneyland with them. Emily and Lauren had a blast spending the day with cousins. Now everytime we go they ask if the cousins are coming too. So sad!

The end of February was consumed by saying goodbye to one apartment....
and finding new hiding spots in our new apartment. We are finally feeling moved in, thankfully. Thanks to all those that helped with our move!
Lauren's 2nd birthday.
Emily had her last day of dance and we got to go in and watch her showcase all her new moves. It was fun. She has especially loved tap. I think it's just because it makes more noise.

3 comments:

JS said...

What a busy month! I bet you are glad it is over! I want to see pictures of your new place :) or I can just come see it on Friday!

Zappe Family said...

You survived! Hooray for the new house. I'm sure the girls are loving it too! So fun to see your parents in your pics...and...I love the ski hat on Lauren...and it was probably a freezing 50 degrees outside down there! :)

Thanks for the call the other day...it really made my day! Love ya!

Travis and Liz said...

That must be exciting and overwhelming at the same time, we hope to see you guys soon.