Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Little Helpers!

The other night Jason decided to make smoothies and of course the girls wanted to help. Jason made a rookie mistake and left the blender plugged in with the lid off. And the result is, Lauren pushed one little button and made one big mess. I have to admit, from across the room it was pretty entertaining, shear panic, arms flying, little girls screaming, ending in tears for the girls and laughs for us. Notice the large chunks of frozen strawberries strewn about.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

That picture cracks me up! Their faces are hilarious!

JS said...

Hilarious! I love it. Those strawberries flew! Maybe they won't like smoothies anymore because of such a tragic accident.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud!! The picture just adds so much. We sure miss you guys!

Rach said...

Hahahaha, I'm sure you were laughing as you cleaned it up too right? ;)

Zappe Family said...

That's awesome! Way to go! I wish I could've seen "bodies flying everywhere though..."

Fran Ross said...

A couple of years ago I would have been the one crying too - but good or bad I've had plenty of rookie mistakes myself. Now I would laugh right along with you. The picture is priceless!

PS I love reading your blog, but am bad at leaving comments.

Tara and Orlando said...

That is hilarious!