Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun in Park City!

One of the days of the reunion we spent in Park City Resort. It's been years since Jason and I have done the alpine slides but it was just as fun as we remembered. Emily loved the slides, if fact I think she went the most times of all of us. She wanted to go as fast as possible, no fear. The highlight for her, though, was definately her horseback ride. She has been asking to ride a "big" horse for the longest time so it was fun to be able to have her do that. She was in heaven. Lauren was not so excited and never made it on the horse. I don't blame her, they make me nervous too. It was a beautiful day in Park City and we had a wonderful time with the family.


Just a note, Emily & I would have beat Jason but the lady in front of us was sooooo slow!
Our little cowgirl!
The whole Polson clan (we missed Kim & Jared, & Brandon, of course)


No comments: