Saturday, June 7, 2008

On the Pot..

Ok, so not what you're thinking but equally as funny. Emily and Lauren both love to play with the pots and pans. My kitchen is constanly a mess because the pull everything out and put their toys in the pans. It's a harmless pass time I let them have because it keeps them busy for a while. This day though, Lauren got her self in a little tight spot. She sat in this pot and actually got her little bum stuck. At first she thought it was funny because everyone else was laughing but after a little bit she became very concerned. Needless to say, we rescued her and she has recovered nicely.

5 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Darn...I was thinking you started training her to use the pot early. Oh wait...actually, you've got a cheek up now! (Bad joke...I know...) That's too funny about her getting stuck! Cute little chunks! Is her hair filling in yet?

Kim said...

That's awesome! Enjoy life back on the internet!

Brooke said...

What a cute picture. I remember when Tyler got stuck sitting in my friends bumbo seat, he was only like 9 months old! By the way--I'm finding out tomorrow what I'm having!

JS said...

we are loving being close to you!

Tara and Orlando said...

Ha ha ha...that is so funny and cute.